Weglot is looking for an Office Manager who can run our office and who is not afraid to jump in with both feet when it comes to organizing a team behind a goal. This is a full-time entry/mid-level position based in Paris, France.
Weglot, Founded in 2016, is a SaaS tech start-up that turns any website into a multilingual one. Offering a simple and user-friendly interface to let users manage translations. We're building the best multilingual service for web applications owners. With our API-based solution, we make it easier to open websites to the world! We are already powering 30,000+ websites around the world & are now building an amazing team with very talented people, from customer success heroes to tech ninjas. Come join us!
Your Responsibilities:Administrative Management HR
- Being responsible for the Weglot office and ensure that it runs efficiently and smoothly.
- HR Onboarding/Offboarding
- Handle monthly salaries
- creating and maintaining systems to help us drive productivity and better manage daily
- Finance/accounting/legal: treasury management, preparing the budget, process invoices and
- Other (sickness, holidays, travel expense ...)
- Handle building management and facilities issues
Happiness Provider :)
- Greet visitors warmly and professionally
- Optimizing workflows and make everyone’s life a happier one.
- Organization and participation in events (weekly afterwork, lunches, birthday, arrivals
- Take on any projects that need your help!
- Incredible organization skills
- Experience with accounting
- Own projects from start to finish
- An understanding of the importance of company culture and the ability to help create and improve it
- High level of flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Motivated self-starter
- Great French and English communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Startup experience
- Office Management experience in a quickly growing company
- Experience using Payfit
- Competitive pay
- Full coverage of health benefits
- Relaxed and friendly culture
- Commuter benefits
- Group outings and weekly happy hour
- Lunch card